Clone+ brings wireless digital TV to your home.
Clone+ is an innovative multiroom-service splitter.
Clone+ wirelessly splits Digital TV from one subscription's card in the range of 150 m; all channels are available on even eight TV receivers. Now, each house member can enjoy all their favourite channels without any conflicts. On each TV receiver, different channels can be watched at the same time.
Clone+ is a high quality splitter compatible with all HD devices.
The latest Clone+ technology ensures comfortable TV watching even in the unfavourable conditions like thick walls, ceilings, insulated walls, etc.
You are not sure whether Clone+ will work with your tuner?
- It is simple! Clone+ works with all digital satellite, cable, terrestrial receivers and CI modules which are Conax, CryptoWorks, Irdeto, MediaGuard, Viaccess compatible.
You have a TV and HD tuner and you do not know whether Clone+ will deal with?
No worries. HD devices are no challenge to Clone+, which will work with them seamlessly.
Benefits from use:
- The comfort which Clone+ provides means you can independently and simultaneously watch channels on 8 TV receivers.
- Cost saving - you pay only one subscriber's plan and you can watch all channels on even up to 8 TV receivers.
- Ease of installation and use Clone+ was designed to be easily operated
- Wireless operation - subscribed TV package is wirelessly supplied to TV receivers without cables.
- Dedicated for: Cyfra+ (Poland), Digital+ / Astra / (Spain), Canal Digitaal (Holland), CanalSat (France), Meo (Portugal),
- serving up to 8 active users,
- unauthorized access protection,
- works with all satellite tuners and CI modules which are MediaGuard compatible,
- extended LED indicators system,
- advanced Plug&Play technology,
- fast and reliable performance,
- software update via USB,
- easy and fast installation.
- transmission band: RF 868 - 915MHz, BW 150kHz, GFSK, NRZ 38.4 Kbps,
- variable transmitter power from -20 do 5 dBm,
- range up to 150 m (outdoors),
- DC 9-12V powered.
- using Mediaguard coding system (Cyfra+,Digital+, CanalSat, Meo, Canal Digitaal)
- frequency range 868 - 915 MHz
- range up to 150 meters
- power and software update via USB 2.0
- client card powered from card readers
- built-in antenna
- auto restart after power loss
- device produced according to ISO 7816 standard
- "CE" certificate
Hardware list that Clone+ was already checked with:
- Reality Cam
- Diablo Cam
- Aston v 1.05, v 2.x
- Matrix Reborn, Revolution, Reoladed
- Magic Cam
- Xcam , Xcam Premium
- Dragon v 4.0 / 4.1 Cam
- T-Rex Cam
- Zeta Cam ver.2A270X
- Icecrypt Cam
- Cyfra+ Cam
- Philips DSB 6010
- Philips DSB 3010
- Philips DSR 3201
- Mediasat Pioneer 1330, 1430, 1530, 1630, 1730
- Mediasat Kenwood DTF -1/2
- Mediasat Thomson TS3P, nowa wersja w malej obudowie
- Mediasat HDTV Phiilps
- Mediasat HDTV PVR Phiilps
- Ferguson AF 6018, AF 7018, AF 8018 (without Eurosport), DF 6000, DF 9000
- Ferguson AF 6318, AF 7318
- Ferguson HF 8800 HDTV, HF 8900 USB
- Ferguson FX 6600, FX 7600, 9600 USB
- Protek 9200, 9300
- Radix DT X9
- Globo 7000 CR, 7100CR, 7010CR and CX series
- Golden Interstar 770 XSpeed
- Golden Interstar 780 XSpeed
- Golden Interstar 870 XSpeed
- Dreambox 500, 5620, 7000, 7020, 7025
- Relook 200, 400
- Triple Dragon
- Mediasat Pace DSR 221
- Strong SRT 6860
The latest firmware can be downloaded from the manufacturer's site.
Each Clone+ Home Edition 150 set comes with follow
- Clone+ Master
- 2 Clone+ wireless client cardīs
- 1 Power supply
- User manual